Monday, June 23, 2008

[ENERGIZED INDEED]
Most Energized Fans Of The Game

On Friday night, as the Rays broadcast came back from their commercial break to start the seventh inning, Dwayne Staats introduced one of those sponsored moments of the game as they zoomed in on the "energized fans of the game".

The "winners"? Those two young ladies above with their special message to the Rays players.

We are not sure how that sign got on TV, but we have a feeling that somebody was in a little trouble after the game.

Of course, in the end...the real winners were the Rays players that answered the call. Ahhhh, the rough life of a big leaguer.

Labels:

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I saw that, I thought it was a little odd to be on T.V.

6:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't really get it.


Saw one at a penguins game that said "Put it in my 5 hole Sidney"

Now that I get.

signing sweet spots??? not so much

11:12 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Shouldn't it be "Wanna hit my sweet spot?" Just a thought.

12:30 PM  
Blogger mlmintampa said...

Anon 2, your girlfriend can tell you what it means.

12:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, learning something new every day. I dig it.
- Anon 2

12:55 PM  
Blogger Eric (Extra P.) said...

At least they had the good sense to wait until Elijah Dukes was gone.

3:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I would hold that sign! I am sure it got them lots of autographs!

4:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home