Monday, April 03, 2006


Aaron Goldstein has lost it
I present to you Aaron Goldstein of the American Daily. I have never met Mr. Goldstein, but I am worried about him. Yes...Mr. Goldstein is the first person in the history of mankind to pick the D-Rays to win the world series. The first thing that anyone should notice is the date on the article is April 1. When i first began to read the article, i was waiting for the punchline...BUT...after reading the article, I am not convinced it is a joke. He actually is trying to make an argument, most of which are reasons we all believe the D-Rays are on the right path. If this were an April Fools prank I would expect the reasoning to be more silly, such as "Scott Kazmir put on 20 pounds in the off-season and now weighs 120 pounds and hits 135 on the radar gun." Still, I think it is in the best interest of Mr. Goldstein that we give him the benefit of the doubt.

Why the Tampa Bay Devil Rays Will Win the 2006 World Series [The American Daily]

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home