Tuesday, February 26, 2008

[ROCCO BALDELLI]
Separated At Birth?

Rays' Rocco Baldelli........actor Ethan Embry

Labels: , ,

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Isn't Baldelli about 6 inches taller?

11:22 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Does this mean every time rocco bats, "that thing you do" will be played over the PA?

12:01 PM  
Blogger The Professor said...

Isn't Baldelli about 6 inches taller?

at least

Does this mean every time rocco bats, "that thing you do" will be played over the PA?

I was thinking "Sweet Home Alabama"...oh wait. did i just say that out loud. I mean I have never seen that movie. maybe he was in it. not sure.

12:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Can't hardly wait

2:14 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

hahaha yeees

2:19 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Rocco is from Rhode Island so play 'Hard Drivin' Man' by J. Geils Band

7:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home