Tuesday, June 10, 2008

[RAYS INDEX PANTS PARTY]
Come Join Us At The First Ever Rays Pants Party
Due to a number of unfortunate factors, we have yet to attend a Tampa Bay Rays game this season at The Trop. This bothers us to no-end, especially everytime somebody bashes recent attendance figures. It has been difficult for us to remain quiet for the fear of sounding like a hypocrite since we are such big fans and yet we haven't found our way back to St. Pete yet this season to support the boys.

Well, it is time to rectify this clusterf***. Sometimes the stars align in such a manner, that we all have to just sit back in awe and admire the power...In less than a month "Mrs. Professor" will officially become Mrs. Professor. A few of my close friends and I have been discussing how best to celebrate the end of my long and storied bachelorhood.

Vegas was the consensus..."CLICHE!" I yelled.

No. This was the perfect time to conduct a Hajj and journey to our Mecca...Mind you, I am the only Rays fan in the group, and I had to suffer through much whining, but the asses were kissed and back-alley favors were conducted and the trip is now official. ROADTRIP TO THE TROP! And all RAYSHEADS are welcome to join us.

WHEN: Saturday June 21. Rays v Houston Astros

WHERE: Pre-gaming at Ferg's Sports Bar (4 pm). Party Deck in left field during the game.

Labels: ,

11 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats Prof & M(r)s. Prof!

That will be an awesome game for Rays fans, because as a Rays fan who also follows the Astros closely (lived near Houston in my youth), I can assure you that there is almost zero chance of the Rays losing this game.

1:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

YES! (and congrats)

3:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is my birthday

4:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

is this "boys only"?

4:29 PM  
Blogger The Professor said...

absolutely not. if you want i can provide a list of my friends that you should be careful around.

4:39 PM  
Blogger DirtbagFan said...

Congrats on the upcoming nuptuals!

5:03 PM  
Blogger Sean said...

Don't Do It!

5:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats on getting mentioned in the comments section on FireJoeMorgan! And on the marriage thing too, I guess.

7:43 PM  
Blogger The Professor said...

thank everybody!

as far as FireJoeMorgan...i guess there aren't a whole lot of "Corks" running around. especially ones that comment about the Rays.

9:23 PM  
Blogger Jordi said...

I'll be there. No doubt. I'll be at the game on the 22nd as well. Sat is also Kool and the Gang post-game concert. Celebrate!

12:05 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dang it, I'm going this weekend. I would've crashed that party!

I was going to say make sure you wear your Rayshead shirt, but the game's not on TV.

Congrats on making the Mrs. official!

2:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home