Friday, September 05, 2008

[TODD KALAS]
Most Enegergized Fans Of The Game, Part Deux
Back in June we wondered aloud how two ladies managed to not only get their questionable (yet awesome) sign on TV, but were actually named "Energized fans of the game" by Dewayne Staats.

An anomaly? Apparently not. During last night's game Todd Kalas was reporting from the upper deck in left field without checking out what the guy next to him was wearing...The evidence below (Thanks Bryan, for the screencaps)






Oh Todd. In your position, you really need to check everybody's chest. Just sayin'.

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Kyle L said...

holy crap. I was watching, and I didn't notice it until now.

1:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

damn. usually when Kalas comes on it is time to go get more beer. now i have to start paying attention? when am I supposed to get beer?

9:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha I could NOT believe it when I saw this guy in TV! You would have thought maybe the camera guy would have noticed but you don't hear me complaining.

8:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home