Mike DiFelice Interested In Replacing Joe Magrane In TV Booth
DEVIL DOGS WEBTOPIA...
- Each member of the Rays' postseason roster took home a $223K bonus for reaching the World Series. In all, 43 coaches, players and staff got a full-share, while the team also awarded partial shares to players that spent time with the Rays during the regular season...A $223K bonus is quite a haul for players making at or near the major league minimum of $400K. [St. Pete Times]
- While some feel the Rays should only be targeting the top-tier free agents, Marc Lancaster takes a more logical approach to projecting the Rays' off-season, listing a number of players that the Rays may target. [Tampa Tribune]
- Mike DiFelice is interested in the opening in the Rays TV booth left by the departure of Joe Magrane. DiFelice first wants to see if he can catch on with another ball club in spring training. [USA Today]
- Here is a short video clip of an interview with David Price from when he was selected as one of ESPN the Magazine's "Next". [Bob Croslin]
- Trever Miller's deal with the Cardinals may not have been finalized because he may have failed a physical after questions were raised concerning his shoulder. [The Heater]
- Joe Maddon one of the top 10 worst dressed coaches? C'mon that seems a little unfair since he is the only one that was judged based on how he dressed away from the job. [No Guts, No Glory]