Saturday, October 04, 2008

[THE RAYSHEAD ARMY]
The Mad Australian Debuts In The Rays Index Store
Click on the image to be taken directly to the Rays Index store.

Just want to let you know that we added an item to the Rays Index Store, based on requests, and in honor of The Mad Hungarian. It seemed silly that we did not have a shirt for The Mad Australian.
The Mad Australian: WHAT THE F#@% IS YOUR PROBLEM?
You: I...I...I was just looking at the t-shirts
The Mad Australian: WHAT? LEAVE ME THE F#@% ALONE. I'M NOT F#@%ING TALKING TO YOU
You: Um...I'm...I'm...I'm sorry. Really. I didn't mean to cause any problems.
The Mad Australian: [throws a 97 mph fastball at your head]
You: [wet your pants]
The Mad Australian: GO F#@%ING SIT YOUR A$$ DOWN
You: [crying]
Do you want to piss of The Mad Australian? We didn't think so.

Creative Commons License

RAYSHEAD by
C. A. Gaines is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial 3.0 United States License.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger raysfan08 said...

Grant is one of the nicest guys you will ever meet in pro sports.

5:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home